The Nanny Authority extends you a warm welcome! Whether you're seeking your first nanny position, or you are an experienced nanny who is looking for a new challenge, The Nanny Authority is here to guide you throughout your search for the ideal nanny position.
Cited by Rolling Stone Magazine as New York City's Top Nanny Placement Agency.
Recognizing that nannies throughout Middle America were in search for a better, more professional placement organization, The Nanny Authority was established in 1997. Our agency is sensitive to the demands placed upon dedicated nannies, and we focus on the highest quality referrals. As an affiliate of Pavillion Agency, the nation's leader in household staffing for over 45 years, our expertise lies in our unique ability to help identify and understand each nanny's goals and needs and place you with the ideal family.
We offer a wide range of positions with dual-career professional families throughout the United States. (We check references on all our families.) Because of our close association with Pavillion Agency, we have access to the finest jobs throughout the country. When you complete our application and have been accepted by The Nanny Authority, you will be assured of a wide selection and choice of families.
Salaries & Benefits
- Salaries range from $450-$1500 per week, or more, depending on your experience, education, and other qualifications.
- Free room and board, private room, paid 2 weeks vacation, paid holidays, use of a car, and travel.
- You will be respected as a professional!
- A comprehensive written "Terms of Employment" agreement, which outlines hours, duties, salaries, living accommodations, car use, etc. This agreement is signed by your employer and reviewed by you prior to you starting your position.
- Information about health insurance. (Many families contribute to the cost of this.)
- When you begin your new position, you will receive a welcome package which includes planning, scheduling, tips, guides and more.
- Referral Incentive program
"Personal Career Advisors" are available to guide you to the appropriate position unique to your needs. Your Personal Career Advisor will establish a relationship with you that will last long after your job search has concluded. They will assist you in resolving any current or future job-related issues. You can reach us Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, eastern standard time.
- Possess a warm, caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- High School graduate-College degree or some college a plus!
- Minimum one-year commitment / relocation frequently required
- Child care experience, either as a nanny, babysitter, daycare worker, teacher, etc.
- Verifiable childcare, business, personal and educational references
- Driver's License with good driving record
- U.S. Citizen or proof of permanent residency
To find the perfect job match, see our on-line
jobs and complete our nanny application
or feel free to call us on our toll free number 1-877-46-NANNY. We will respond to
your application within 1 business day. We look forward to hearing from you!
Here at The Nanny Authority our goal is simple: To unite qualified and dedicated
nannies with upscale and respectable families.